Coming Soon - The ESA 66-015p Integrated Amplifier
Over a year in development and prototyping has produced a product that I am truly happy to present -
the 66-015 Integrated amp. Based on the powerful 66-100 but scaled down, this little amp delivers the goods; strong solid rythmic drive, transparency and true timber. Boasting very low distortion and flat response beyond the audible range, this is a low gain / high current design like the big brother 66-100 paired to a true preamp stage, not just an amp with a source selector and volume control. The features include four line-level inputs, balance, volume, mute & mono switches, and a bypassable passive tone contouring circuit optomized for minimal signal degradation (optional). Perfect for high-sensitivity speakers.
- 15 watts per channel into 6 ohms, less than 1% distortion at 12 watts
- power amp circuit based on 66-100 with ultralinear push-pull output stage
- local feedback around the output stage and minimal loop feedback for low distortion and lively sound
- input is buffered with a plate follower that drives the tone and volume / balance matrix
- by-passable low and high frequency contour with 6dB of cut / boost (optional - extra cost)
- tube compliment: 4ea. 6L6GC / 5881, 5ea. 12AU7A
- sturdy steel casework with aluminium circuit panel
- all point to point wiring using high-quality parts and high-temp wiring
- conservate design ensures long tube life
Introductory Price: $3450.00
Available soon, please inquire!